[Deploying Sakai] Issue Starting Sakai

Adam Stanley AStanley at wedmail.org
Fri Jul 16 08:30:39 PDT 2010

Hello, We have had Sakai running in on two virtual machines (one App Server and One DB Server) over the last few weeks.  It is running on the Cent OS 5.5 platform.  I have been able to shut down the servers before and then turn them back on with no issue.  For some reason last night after I shut them both down and ran a VMware Extraction on both servers as a backup I cannot seem to get Sakai started again.  After I try to Start Sakai by using the "Start Sakai" command in the terminal the page never seems to load when I try to bring it up in the browser.  Is there a way I can see some log files or the current running status of Sakai?

Adam Stanley

Network Administrator

Woonsocket Education Department

DISCLAIMER: E-mails and any attachments from the Woonsocket Education Department are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the e-mail, and then delete it without making copies or using it in any way. No representation is made that this email or any attachments are free of viruses. Virus scanning is recommended and is the responsibility of the recipient.