[Deploying Sakai] Sakai Forums Postings

Sri Kota srini07 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 13:20:58 PDT 2010

Hello Folks,
I wanted to check if there is a way for users to register on the forums (or
forum topics) of their interest.

OR,

Is there a way we can broadcast or notify participants of the particular
worksite of a forum posting (on that worksite)?

As our user base of Sakai is increasing (nearning 100 now), we have several
forums and topics that users keep posting to. However, there seems to be no
way for others to know what the recent postings are since there is no
"notification" mechanism (other than going individually to each forum and
checking it out). Please correct if I am wrong.

Thanks,
-Sri

--
- Sri