[Deploying Sakai] [Using Sakai] sakai behind a reverse proxy

Mike De Simone michael.desimone at rsmart.com
Sat Jul 10 06:27:50 PDT 2010

Hi Tapas,

I'm not aware of how you can avoid non /portal urls in Sakai. /dav,
/access, /library are all used in addition to /portal.  If you have
other applications running on port 8080 that cannot be changed then
perhaps you can change the port Sakai is running on to something
unique (e.g. 8181) and then direct all traffic to that port to Sakai's
tomcat.