[Deploying Sakai] Weird Sites tool behavior

Paul Gibbs pgibbsjr at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 16 20:18:56 PST 2010

After updating 2.6.x (from whatever revision I was at for much of the fall term), the Sites tool no longer has any pagination navigation--you can see the first 20 sites, but that's it--you can't get to any of the other sites. What on earth...? (!)

Anyone else notice this? Or does anyone else have any idea what's going on? I did talk to someone else who noticed the same issue on his install. Weird! :)

Paul Gibbs
Lansdale, Pennsylvania