[Deploying Sakai] Confidentiality Form Pop-up

csev csev at umich.edu
Thu Jan 7 08:37:39 PST 2010

Nathan,

I don't know if this helps, but this feature:

http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-15097

Allows you to drop a bit of HTML into every page of a site.  I use it to hover a javascript-based chat client from olark.com on all the pages of my course sites (image attached).

My approach would be to have a bit of JS that checked to see if they accepted already and if not pop up a box on top of the content that demands that they accept the terms in an iframe.

The key is that you would have to make javascript do they work.

/Chuck