[Deploying Sakai] URGENT: I must choose between Sakai and Moodle within 24 hours

Warwick Chapman warwick at thusa.net
Mon Feb 22 11:46:23 PST 2010

Thank you Stephen.  I have recognised that as OSS projects go, Sakai does
seem to have a very active local community who seem to have contributed some
siginificant work (eg. SOLO).

Do I assume the non-mention of Moodle in your responses equates to an
agreement that Sakai is the preferable solution even for a smaller
deployment?