[Deploying Sakai] SAKAI 2.7.1 - LDAP

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 17:37:52 PST 2010

Hi Richard,

The pom.xml is used by Maven at build time, so changing it in the deployed version won't do anything. You need to manually place the required jars into your WEB-INF/lib for that component:

http://source.sakaiproject.org/maven2/openldap/ldap/2005.03.29/
http://source.sakaiproject.org/maven2/org/sakaiproject/sakai-jldap-provider/2.7.1/

Interested to know how you get on.

cheers,