[Deploying Sakai] SAKAI 2.7.1 - LDAP

Richard Gliebe richard.gliebe at fhv.at
Mon Dec 13 02:53:19 PST 2010

On 12/13/10 10:46 AM Richard Gliebe wrote:

> Is there a way to start a debugging mode?

this is what I found in catalina.out:

Offending resource: file
[/opt/apache-tomcat-5.5.31/components/sakai-provider-pack/WEB-INF/components.xml];
nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException: Configuration
problem: Bean class [edu.amc.sakai.user.JLDAPDirectoryProvider] not found

Is this the reason, why I can't connect to our LDAP server?

Will it be better to start SAKAI (with LDAP/MySQL supprt) with a fresh
source installation?

thanks
Richard