[Deploying Sakai] Sakai Tier 1 Knowledgebase

James Campbell (Staff) jcampbell at ubalt.edu
Mon Dec 13 11:48:20 PST 2010

Hello,

Greetings from the University of Baltimore!  UB is actively configuring
and testing Sakai 2.7.1 for our initial go-live for Summer 2010, and we
are evaluating options for Tier 1 helpdesk support.  We anticipate
having 5,000 online learners next fall, and we need to have a Tier 1
helpdesk infrastructure in place to provide 24x7 support to our students
and faculty.  Are any in the community willing to share their
knowledgebase/wiki/expert system dump with us so we can have a strong
foundation in adapting and maintaining our own?  Thanks for any
assistance,

Jim Campbell
Systems Analyst
University of Baltimore