[Deploying Sakai] 404 Error

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 14:26:48 PST 2010

Hi Richard,

For LDAP, see this article:
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/~steve.swinsburg/LDAP+in+Sakai+2.5

For MySQL, that is in the Install guide (Go to Configure then section 7 about halfway down)
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/DOC/Sakai+2.7

You will need a sakai.properties file so that you can override the defaults.

You can't really configure things like a MySQL connection from a UI because you need the settings before you startup.

cheers,
Steve