[Deploying Sakai] Bulk users load

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 04:39:05 PDT 2010

Hi Tseliso,

As for a button in the UI, this is already requested here: http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-18450

For the web service Perl script, you need to enter in the correct URL for your server, and the admin username and password. But you also need to enable the web services on the system, so this isn't really a non-techie solution.

You could try using the test-connection.pl script to check if you are doing it right.

cheers,
Steve