[Deploying Sakai] Third Party Assessment program

Newsome, Angie angie.newsome at ttuhsc.edu
Mon Apr 19 11:40:13 PDT 2010

Hello,
I am new to the Sakai listservs as we are beginning to look into Sakai as a solution for our university.  We are currently running WebCT CE8 on a SQL cluster and are looking to sort of decentralize our content.  We want to eventually go to Sakai and part of the process is putting our test banks and assessments into a different database.  We want to move toward a scenario where it doesn't matter what LMS we use we will only have to move our assessments/test banks once.  Is there anyone out there using a third party for their test banks/assessments?  We looked into QuestionMark; however, it isn't Mac compatible on the authoring side.  That's pretty much a show stopper for us.

Any information that you can provide will be helpful.

Thanks,
Angie

Angie Newsome, MSM

TTUHSC, Information Services