[Deploying Sakai] Sakai 2.6 and Java 1.6

Berg, Alan A.M.Berg at uva.nl
Mon Apr 19 07:56:05 PDT 2010

Hi,

I am running qa1-nl with Java 1.6 and JAVA_OPTS and CATALINA_OPTS

"-server -Xmx2048m -XX:MaxNewSize=256m -XX:MaxPermSize=512m -Dhttp.agent=Sakai -Dsakai.demo=true -Djava.awt.headless=true -Dorg.apache.jasper.compi
ler.Parser.STRICT_QUOTE_ESCAPING=false -Dsun.lang.ClassLoader.allowArraySyntax=true"

The http.agent is so that RSS feeds from Google work.

Hope that helps,

Alan

Alan Berg
Interim QA Director - The Sakai Foundation

Senior Developer / Quality Assurance
Group Education and Research Services
Central Computer Services
University of Amsterdam