[Deploying Sakai] Restoring from a backup

leonardo jr escorido escorido at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 01:41:59 PDT 2010

Thanks Stephen for looking in and the suggestion.

I investigated it further and found out that Sakai has 2 options storing uploaded files: in the db(default), in the file system(setting the bodyPath at org.sakaiproject.content.api.ContentHostingService property).

The Sakai instance where I backed up the db from uses Option 2, while I restored the db for my local Sakai instance (using the default sakai.properties) that uses Option 1. So there goes the cause, next will be finding/doing the solution. I am still soliciting any advice from anyone who have done or knowledgeable on this.

Regards,
Leo