[Deploying Sakai] [Building Sakai] Strange database connection memory issue at U-M

Seth Theriault slt at columbia.edu
Thu Sep 17 11:31:02 PDT 2009

Sean DeMonner wrote:

> We've wondered that too, but haven't found anything that is
> running at those times. The jumps are also not consistently
> spaced so we haven't seen a pattern.

I am thinking that there is some new JDBC-related code in 2.6 and
the database connections are not being closed properly (I guess
in this case, it would mean releasing the conns back to the
pool). I know that Michigan has the capacity to have a large sets
of results returned from any query.

Just a thought.

Seth