[Deploying Sakai] SIS Integration

Paul Gibbs pgibbsjr at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 9 18:39:07 PDT 2009

Thanks for everyone's response--and for your note here, John. I read through the CM API today and then through everything in Confluence dealing with Sakora. The Sakora tool looks helpful--provided I can get it working without burning myself. :)

I guess the first thing I need to do is get Sakora running and then deal with LDAP afterward.

I'll try to remember to get back to everyone to let you know what I ended up doing and how it went.

Paul