[Deploying Sakai] E-mail tool of Sakai

Paul Gibbs pgibbsjr at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 2 09:30:39 PDT 2009

Eduardo,

Have a look at this thread. It might help to get you started:

http://n2.nabble.com/Using-Sakai-Where-can-I-find-a-good-getting-started-with-Sakai-course-free-td3409603.html

A few of the links are dead on the Confluence page referenced in
the thread, but there is still plenty of material available there to keep you
busy for a while.

I think the best way to learn the software is to create a sample
student user and create content in your site and then log in as the student to
see how it looks from their perspective. If you have two browsers on your
computer (e.g., Firefox and IE or Safari), you can log in as a user with one
browser and log in as the instructor with the other and then quickly see things
from both perspectives without needing to log out and log in again.

Paul Gibbs
CBTS / Lansdale, Pennsylvania