[Deploying Sakai] Windows 7 issues

Nathan Finley nfinley at pacific.edu
Fri Nov 6 15:28:31 PST 2009

All,

We have several faculty who have already upgraded to Windows 7.  While I
have an instance of Windows 7, it¹s not my every day machine at this point.
One faculty member discovered that WebDAV in the Resources tool does not
work correctly with Windows 7.  I¹m wondering if anyone has discovered other
issues with Windows 7 and Sakai.  Anyone have any suggested work arounds at
this point?

Thanks,
Nathan
----------
Nathan Finley
Learning Management Systems Administrator
University of the Pacific
Office of Information Technology ­ Enterprise Applications
Email: nfinley at pacific.edu
Phone: 209.946.7669

Blackboard Support
Email: blackboard at pacific.edu