[Deploying Sakai] [Building Sakai] Unhelpful error messages from search

David Horwitz david.horwitz at uct.ac.za
Thu May 21 05:51:44 PDT 2009

Hi David,

What appears to have happened is that your node "ketchup" was shut down
while it was optimizing the shared index. It is likely that if you
update the statuses in the db to
"committed" the merging will continue. I would check though that all the
nodes mentions in the search_journal table are present in your shared
index though

David