[WG: Production / Deploying Sakai] REMINDER: Sakai3 Demo: 11-Mar-2009 3-4PM Eastern US time

Knoop, Peter knoop at umich.edu
Tue Mar 10 12:38:03 PDT 2009

Hi,

I have received enough RSVP's that we are near the limit of what we can handle in terms of participants for an effective demo.  So, if you have not RSVP'ed for this demo, but are still interested, then please let me know and I'll arrange for another demo timeslot.

Also, for those attending, please note that the demo is scheduled for 3pm Eastern US time (9am Pacific or 5pm UTC).  As some parts of the world have switched to daylight savings time and others have not, you might want to double-check the starting time for your location:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html

Connection details for the demo --  We will make use of two Indiana systems for the demo, Adobe Connect for the screen-sharing and the Sakai001 Conference Bridge for audio:

Adobe Connect/Breeze:  http://breeze.iu.edu/r76418368/
* Click "Enter as a Guest"
* Type in your first & last name AND your institution (e.g., Peter Knoop - Sakai Foundation)
* Click "Enter Room"

Sakai001 Conference Bridge:
* Telephone: 812-856-7060 or IP Address: 156.56.240.9
* Conference Code: 348#
* PIN: 72524#

Here are some additional links for Sakai 3 as well:

http://tinyurl.com/553k9l - Michael Korcuska's proposal to the community for Sakai 3

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/confluence/x/DQLWAg - Some basic information on Sakai 3 and a collection of useful links.

http://3akai.sakaiproject.org - A demo server where you can try out some of the early Sakai 3 functionality yourself at any time.  This will be the server used in the demo.

-peter