[Deploying Sakai] Multiple Provider Ids?

Jason Buckner jbuckner at mail.ucf.edu
Mon Dec 21 14:26:29 PST 2009

We have a Sakai Workspace where we have many courses' worth of
students all enrolled in one workspace.  Is it possible to assign
multiple providerIds to the worksite so I can still make the
distinction in the GroupProvider by course.

Particularly, I want to be able to use the auto-group functionality in
Sakai 2.6, which recognizes the single providerId that I currently use.

If not, what is the suggested management strategy for auto-grouping in
this fashion?

Thanks,
Jason