[Deploying Sakai] Surfacing some Jira issues related to mixed-case EIDs

Ray Davis ray at media.berkeley.edu
Tue Dec 8 14:19:43 PST 2009

That sums it up, Seth. Both SAK-12705 and KNL-263 are currently assigned
to me, but since then I haven't had time scheduled to check out, build,
change, and test Sakai 2.5.x (for the first JIRA) or Sakai 2.6.x (for
the second JIRA). I'd prefer to check in automated tests along with the
fixes.

I know our resource constraints are pretty frustrating, and I'm
certainly OK with the tasks being assigned to someone else.

Best,
Ray