[Deploying Sakai] sakai and oracle

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Tue Apr 21 20:13:03 PDT 2009

Something similar was asked a month ago here, nobody really chimed in
much on it. To create the databases for the first time, the user will
need a lot of permissions, probably all of the grants. You really
probably want to start it up the first time with auto.ddl

After that, a user connected should only need select, insert, delete,
update. Try it out and let us know, you'd only get errors or parts not
working right if there's a problem, and it would be obvious.

http://www.nabble.com/-Building-Sakai--Error-during-tomcat-startup-td22427898.html

-Matthew