[Portfolio] T& L Meeting 9/24

Hunger, Gail M. (gmh6w) gmh6w at eservices.virginia.edu
Mon Sep 22 11:02:05 PDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

We will be resuming our weekly T&L Call today (Wednesday, Sept. 24th) from 2 - 3 PM Eastern Time.  Dial-in information and access to Etherpad for notetaking is at:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PED/Sakai+Teaching+and+Learning+Conference+Calls.

In our meeting we will discuss the survey Aurora has created.

Looking forward to seeing everyone online.

Best regards,
Gail

Gail Hunger, EdD
Technology Strategies
College and Graduate School of Arts & Sciences
University of Virginia
434.924.3419