[Portfolio] Sakai Portfolio Community Calls to Resume on Monday, October 6, at 9 AM EDT (1 PM GMT)

janice.smith janice.smith at threecanoes.com
Fri Sep 5 16:57:55 PDT 2014

Sakai Portfolio Community Conference Calls to Resume Monday, October 6, 2014

Join us on MONDAY, OCTOBER 6, at 9 AM EDT via Calliflower.
The Sakai Portfolio Community will continue meeting on the first Monday of each month, but at a different time in order to be more inclusive of portfolio community members living outside of North America.
Beginning on Monday, October 6, we will meet at 9 AM EDT, corresponding to 1 PM GMT, 2 PM BST, 3 PM CEST, and 10 PM JST.

We will NOT meet during the month of September.

Beginning with the Monday, October 6, meeting, we will be using Calliflower, to better facilitate international participation (via VoIP and local telephone numbers). Call-in details will be available at https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/OSP/Portfolio+%28OSP%29+Meetings

Agenda for Monday, October 6, 2014, 9 AM EDT (1 PM GMT)

Update on OSP in Sakai 10
Access to Revised OSP Help in the Sakai KB
Update on Karuta Open Source Portfolio - Apereo Incubation Project
Proof of Concept for Migration Path from OSP to Karuta
Please plan to join us on Monday, October 6!

Janice

Janice A. Smith, Ph.D.
Three Canoes LLC
1204 Laurel Avenue