[Portfolio] T&L meeting today at 2pm

Trisha Gordon psg3a at virginia.edu
Wed Sep 3 05:40:41 PDT 2014

Good morning, all,

We will be resuming our weekly T&L Call today (Wednesday, Sept. 3) from
2 - 3 PM Eastern Time.  Dial-in information and access to Etherpad for
notetaking is at:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PED/Sakai+Teaching+and+Learning+Conference+Calls.

In our meeting this afternoon, Josh Baron will provide an update on his
progress contracting with Express Lab's designer who will work with the
Working Group on the Lessons Enhancement Project.

Aurora will also lead us through the categories she proposes for the
survey that we discussed a few weeks ago.

Looking forward to seeing everyone online this afternoon.
--

*Trisha Gordon*
Interim Director, UVaCollab Applications & Support

<http://collab.virginia.edu/>

psg3a at virginia.edu < 434.243.5465 < PO Box 400198 Charlottesville, VA 22904