[Portfolio] Portfolios in Sakai Conference Call on MONDAY, November 3, at 9 AM EDT

janice.smith janice.smith at threecanoes.com
Fri Oct 31 08:45:16 PDT 2014

To: The Sakai Portfolio Community
From: Janice Smith, Convener of the monthly community calls
Re: Invitation to participate in the monthly Sakai Portfolio Community conference call

On Sunday morning the US changes to standard time. I thought I had compensated for this time zone change in the message below, but appear to have been mistaken. The call on Monday will be at 9 AM EST -- which apparently corresponds to 2 PM GMT and 3 PM CET.  I advise doing your own checking regarding time zones on Monday. Sorry for the confusion. Below is the revised invitation.

You are invited to participate in the next Portfolios in Sakai Conference Call on MONDAY, November 3, at 9 AM EDT, corresponding to 2 PM GMT, 3 PM CET, and 11 PM JST.

We will be using Calliflower, to better facilitate international participation (via local telephone numbers). To call in using your phone, look up your local Calliflower number at https://apps.calliflower.com/account/call_in_numbers?organizer=373124. Call your local Calliflower number at 9 AM EDT (see corresponding times above) and provide the following conference code: 422-4177.NOTE: You can use Skype to call into Calliflower. Just search Skype for "calliflowerskype" and use that contact to call in and enter the conference code.
.If you have any issues calling in, email janice.smith at threecanoes.com to report the problem.
Agenda for November 3, 2014
Greetings from Ian Dolphin, Executive Director of the Apereo Foundation
Brief review of the purposes of the Sakai Portfolio Community
Update on OSP in Sakai 10 and 11
Access to Revised OSP Helpin Sakai KB
Update on Karuta Open Source Portfolio - Apereo Incubation Project
Migration Path from OSP to Karuta
Karuta presentation at the Virtual Sakai Conference
Additional Items?
We hope you will plan to join us!

Janice

Janice A. Smith, Ph.D.