[Portfolio] [DG: Teaching & Learning] Groups are being auto-created by lessons tool

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Tue Nov 4 05:28:04 PST 2014

Hi ,

Can you provide steps to reproduce the issue? That would be most helpful.
Generally I understand what you are saying but having the exact
step-by-step will make it easier to see what the root cause is and if it is
working as designed or a real problem.

I believe Lessons does auto-create groups to manage the complex options it
has for releasing content.

Thanks,
Neal