[Portfolio] Today's Teaching and Learning Call

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Wed Mar 26 07:32:48 PDT 2014

Colleagues,

As I mentioned on the phone call last week, I'm attending the Learning
Analytics and Knowledge conference this week and although I had hoped to
have time to facilitate the call today a few things surfaced this morning
and it is not looking like I can do so.  If others are interested in
running the call let me know and I can provide the passcode to active the
conference call.  Sorry for the late notice.

I will note that I found the discussion last week around how we might
organize ourselves to move forward on our current initiatives very
productive and liked the idea of moving into a more "agile" working
process in which we'd form two groups, one focused on the Lesson Builder
work and the other on the "next generation" Sakai discussions.  I also
liked the idea of posting a survey to the broader community to get input
on who else might want to be involved.  I am ready to commit to working on
a survey and getting this work organized but may need another 1-2 weeks to
follow up on it.  I'll post updates as things proceed.

Thanks, Josh

Joshua Baron
Senior Academic Technology Officer
Marist College