[Portfolio] Changing OSP form name via database

Christian Aziz caziz at rutgers.edu
Fri Jun 13 09:59:10 PDT 2014

Thanks for the pointer, Chris!

It turns out the validation error was thrown because the owner of the form
was removed. I simply added my USER_ID to those forms' records in this
table and was able to update via the front end with no problems.

Christian V. Aziz
Project Manager - OIRT
Coadjutant Faculty - SC&I

101I Administrative Services Building Annex 1
56 Bevier Road, Piscataway, NJ 08854
Tel: 848-445-8732 | Fax: 732-445-5539