[Portfolio] Today's Teaching and Learning Call

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Wed Jul 2 09:42:21 PDT 2014

Colleagues,

Sorry for the delay in getting this posted.

I'd like to suggest that we hold an informal call, for those around this
week, to talk about some next steps in the Lessons Enhancement Project. We
had a call with the contributing organizations yesterday and based on that
I want to toss out some things the T&L group might work on over the next
couple of weeks as means to prepare for the launch of the project.  Call
in information is at:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PED/Sakai+Teaching+and+Learning+Conference+Calls

If someone has a minute to set up and link an etherpad that would be
helpful.

Thanks, Josh
Joshua Baron
Senior Academic Technology Officer