[Portfolio] Sakai Virtual Conference Planning - Invitation to Participate

Wilma Hodges wilma at longsight.com
Tue Jul 1 13:59:15 PDT 2014

Hello everyone,

Just a heads up that the Sakai Virtual Conference Planning Team is meeting
tomorrow, Wed. July 2nd at 2pm EDT. If you would like to participate in the
planning for this event, you are welcome to join us. Connection details are
below. :-)

*Sakai Virtual Conference Planning Meeting 7-2-14*

1. Please join my meeting.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/meeting/join/721104693

2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or,
call in using your telephone.

United States: +1 (619) 550-0004

Access Code: 721-104-693

Meeting ID:721-104-693

*Wilma Hodges*
Director of Training & eLearning Initiatives
Longsight
wilma at longsight.com
www.longsight.com