[Portfolio] [DG: Teaching & Learning] Today's Sakai Teaching and Learning Call

Firdyiwek, Yitna (ybf2u) ybf2u at eservices.virginia.edu
Wed Jan 29 08:15:34 PST 2014

Colleagues,

Sorry for the late notice.  This is a reminder that we'll be holding our weekly Teaching and Learning call today (Wednesday, 1/29) from 2 - 3 PM Eastern Time (New York).  Below is the dial-in information along with the link to our conference call page,  A link to today's Etherpad notes is on that page.

Josh has asked me to lead today's meeting continuing the discussion of the future of Sakai, or getting back to the capability reviews,  or talking  about conference presentation proposals on T&L topics.

Dial-In Information:
Within United States: 1-888-447-7153
International: 1-719-387-1138
Participant Code: 917798 (then hit "#")