[Portfolio] Possible Agenda item for today

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Wed Feb 5 05:14:20 PST 2014

[sakai-user, pedagogy, portfolio]

Possible agenda item for today, or perhaps feedback over email.

_https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/LSNBLDR-335_

This is a tricky issue involving groups in Lessons. If not all the
students are in a group, or if a student is in more than one group, the
behavior for students of "Add Your Own Page" doesn't make sense (see
details in the ticket). Chuck Hedrick's current thinking is to warn the
instructor if they have users not in group or users in more than one group.

Cheers,
Neal

--
Neal Caidin