[Portfolio] Reminder > Today's Teaching and Learning Call

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Wed Apr 9 09:28:17 PDT 2014

Colleagues,

We will be holding our regular Sakai Teaching and Learning call today
(Wednesday) from 2 - 3 PM Eastern Time.  Dial-in information and a link to
our Etherpad for notetaking can be found at:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PED/Sakai+Teaching+and+Learning+Conference+Calls
(I will need to set up the Etherpad a bit closer to the call time today.

As we discussed last week, Neal would like to get some input on a
UI/Design issue related to the new "group assignment" capability in Sakai
10.  As per his email post, details are at:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PED/Assignments+-+Group+Assignments+setup+UI+question
.  If you cannot be on the call had have a minute please review the issue
and post comments.

I am also hoping to have an updated survey to review in follow up from
last week.  Please bring other agenda items of interest to the call.

Thanks, Josh

Joshua Baron
Senior Academic Technology Officer
Marist College