[Portfolio] REMINDER > Today's Teaching and Learning Call

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Wed Oct 30 08:32:13 PDT 2013

As a reminder, we will holding our weekly teaching and learning call today
from 2 - 3 PM Eastern Time (New York).  Dial-in information and a link to
our Etherpad for notetaking is posted on the Sakai Wiki at:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PED/Sakai+Teaching+and+Learning+Conference+Calls
.

As we discussed last week, Yitna and I have taken some time to further
populate and update the T&L Capability Review spreadsheet (URL below).
We'd like to review it with the group to get input and see if we can get
some assistance completing the population process.  I'd suggest that we
also try and discuss some more specifics around how we might approach
these light weight usability tests that we've discussed in the past and
which came up on the last call.

Talk with everyone soon, Josh

Josh

T&L Capability Review Spreadsheet >