[Portfolio] This Week's Sakai Teaching and Learning Call (Wednesday)

Firdyiwek, Yitna (ybf2u) ybf2u at eservices.virginia.edu
Tue Oct 15 17:40:17 PDT 2013

Greetings All,

This is a reminder that we will be holding the weekly Sakai Teaching and Learning Group call tomorrow (Wednesday, October 16) from 2 - 3 PM Eastern Time.  Dial-in information and link to our note taking site can be found at: https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PED/Sakai+Teaching+and+Learning+Conference+Calls

Josh Baron has an EDUCAUSE presentation that overlaps with the first half of the start of our meeting.  He has asked me to get things started and has suggested we review and discuss the list we've generated on the confluence site https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PED/Lessons+Tool%3A+Best+Practices+and+Suggestions  and how we might get it organized so that we can get the larger community to look at it and provide feedback.

He will join us for the second half of the meeting.

Best,
Yitna
Yitna Firdyiwek, PhD
Instructional Technology Advisor, ITS