[Portfolio] Call for Agenda Items: Apereo Portfolio Community Meeting, Monday, October 7, 11am-noon EDT

Ward, Lynn E. leward at iu.edu
Sun Oct 6 16:33:02 PDT 2013

Hello friends,

I just checked the agenda for tomorrow's meeting in Confluence and no agenda items have been suggested.  Since it's unlikely that any will added between now and 8am, I'd like to suggest that we cancel tomorrow's meeting.

Lynn
==========================
Lynn Ward, Principal Systems Analyst
Instructional Technology Systems and Services
University Information Technology Services<http://uits.iu.edu/>
Indiana University
Information Technology and Communications Complex (IT 342K)
535 West Michigan Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202
Phone: 317-278-5713  E-mail: leward at iu.edu<mailto:leward at iu.edu>

The next meeting of the Apereo Portfolio Community is scheduled for Monday, October, 7, 2013,  from 11am-noon EDT.   To add a topic to the agenda, drop me a note or add it directly to the confluence page at:  https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/OSP/Portfolio+%28OSP%29+Meetings.

If there are no agenda items posted by 8am EDT on October 7, I will send out a notice to cancel the meeting.

Best regards,

Lynn

Connection details are provided below:

Phone Number: (317) 278-7008