[Portfolio] Today's T&L Call > Lesson Builder Iniitial T&L Capability Review Spreadsheet

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Wed Nov 6 10:54:31 PST 2013

Last minute reminder that we will be starting up our weekly Teaching and
Learning call in a few minutes (2 PM Eastern Time).  The dial-in
information and a link to our Etherpad for note taking is at:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PED/Sakai+Teaching+and+Learning+Conference+Calls

Below is a note from earlier in the week with some suggestions for our
call.

Josh

Joshua Baron
Senior Academic Technology Officer