[Portfolio] Confirming TODAY'S Call > Sakai Teaching and Learning Group

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Wed Jun 26 07:23:04 PDT 2013

Colleagues,

Apologies for not getting this out sooner.

I did not hear back from anyone indicating a major conflict with the
day/time I proposed so we will be holding the Teaching and Learning Group
call TODAY (Wednesday, June 26th) from 2 - 3 PM Eastern Time (New York).
We will continue to hold weekly calls for the next month or so until we
have some clear directions to move in.  Dial-in information is below.

I'd like to suggest that we continue the dialog that we began last week
around ways that the Teaching and Learning Group can collaborate with
others in the Sakai community, particularly those engaged in development
work as means to support those efforts.  It may also be useful to touch on
a few practical matters such as the 2014 Teaching with Sakai Innovation
Award program.  This noted, please bring any and all topics to the call
and we will finalize the agenda when we get started.

Thanks, Josh

CONFERENCE CALL DIAL-IN INFORMATION
Within United States: 1-888-447-7153
International: 1-719-387-1138