[Portfolio] July 1 OSP Community Meeting Agenda

janice.smith janice.smith at threecanoes.com
Mon Jun 24 13:04:02 PDT 2013

Hello OSP Community

If there is time after Lynn Ward's presentation at our next meeting (11 AM EDT on July 1), I will summarize results from Open Apereo 2013 meetings and conversations on Portfolios for the Future of Sakai. I have added this item to the agenda for the meeting.

Hope to hear your voice on the call!

Janice

Janice A. Smith, Ph.D.
Three Canoes LLC