[Portfolio] Confirming Call Time > Teaching and Learning Group Meeting

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Thu Jun 13 12:22:50 PDT 2013

Colleagues,

We've had a good number of folks complete the Doodle (thanks!) for our
Sakai Teaching and Learning Group conference follow-up meeting so I wanted
to update every and confirm the plans.

It looks like Wednesday, June 19, 2013 from 2 - 3 PM Eastern Time (New
York) works for the majority of those who responded.  Below is dial-in
information for connecting into the call.  If you wanted to participate
but cannot make this time please reply back and we'll work to update you
after the call.  I also plan to take minutes which we'll post after the
call.

Finally, please note that the list of people who completed the Doodle are
below.  If you forwarded my prior email to anyone who is not on these
lists please send along the meeting information as well.  Anyone can
subscribe to the lists copied here by going to:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PED/Teaching+and+Learning+Group+Communications
.

Thanks, Josh

CONFERENCE CALL DIAL-IN INFORMATION