[Portfolio] Reminder: Apereo Portfolio Community Meeting, Mon Dec 2, 11am-noon EST

Ward, Lynn E. leward at iu.edu
Tue Dec 3 10:47:13 PST 2013

Hi Neal,

Damian Sobierski did most of the work.  I don't know whether he created Jiras for the changes or not.  I'll try to pull a  complete  list together for you.  In the meantime, here are a couple of docs that describe many of the changes:

Portfolios Tool
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JLpWjW0hZKBOqnF3P4w3rjIdbjznaG0UvE22fATBiBA/edit#heading=h.1hhd0za26dhr

Matrices Tool
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BFJqZQRX32lR79K0YJU_CsGrrgmsmyujwO4le19VRI4/edit#heading=h.ccek1e7gvkz2

Andrea has test scripts that she can share.

Lynn