[Portfolio] Reminder: Apereo Portfolio Community Meeting, Mon Dec 2, 11am-noon EST

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Tue Dec 3 07:08:29 PST 2013

Hi Lynn,

I remember you mentioning some contributions back to Sakai 10 from Indiana on the meeting? They sounded pretty cool but I did not have a chance to write them down. Can you please let me know what those changes for Sakai 10 will be, and if there are Jiras I can reference?

Would love to include in the Release notes and maybe also the Test Plan for Sakai 10.

Thanks!
Neal

Neal Caidin
Sakai Community Coordinator