[Portfolio] REMINDER > Feedback Needed on Teaching and Learning Capability Review Process

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Tue Aug 20 07:03:23 PDT 2013

Colleagues,

I would like to encourage everyone who is interested to take 5-10 minutes
to review the latest version of the T&L Capability Review Process proposal
which is at: https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/x/QwzzB.   We would like
feedback/commented posted before the end of this week.  If you do most
comments please try and also update these lists as means to encourage
folks to provide feedback.

To provide everyone with a little extra time to provide feedback, we will
NOT be holding our call this week but will do so next on Wednesday, August
28, 2013.

BACKGROUND:  For those who have not been tracking this work too closely,
the group has spent time over the past month or two engaged in a bit of an
experiment using the Lesson/Lesson Builder tool to investigate how the
group might provide feedback on incremental enhancements to specific CLE
capabilities which we think could enrich the teaching and learning
experience.  This work has gone well and we are now trying to develop a
draft process based on it that we can implement in a bit more of a formal
approach.  Assuming this goes well, we'd use the experience to develop a
final T&L Capability Review Process that we could apply to other tools
over time.

Again, getting a lot of folks to take a few minutes to provide feedback at
this point would be a big help!

Josh
Joshua Baron
Senior Academic Technology Officer