[Portfolio] Fwd: Problems with OSP and Number of LInks

Ward, Lynn E. leward at iupui.edu
Thu Feb 23 13:10:36 PST 2012

Hi Russel.  It looks like the template is based on the Indiana Presentation Maker template.  If so, you'll want to make sure that the Name field for the additional sections use the form "Page#", where # is replaced with the actual number of the section. So for example, if you were to edit New_Page_1 in your PDF, the "Name" field should contain the string "Page9".

Lynn
Lynn Ward, Principal Systems Analyst
Instructional Technology Systems and Services
University Information Technology Services<http://uits.iu.edu/>
Indiana University
Information Technology and Communications Complex (IT 342J)
535 West Michigan Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202
Phone: 317-278-5713  E-mail: leward at iupui.edu<mailto:leward at iupui.edu>