[Portfolio] Call for proposals for June Sakai conference due April 3

Brian Dashew Brian.Dashew at marist.edu
Thu Mar 24 10:26:38 PDT 2011

Hello all:

As a reminder from our discussion on Monday, I am a member of the program
committee for the upcoming Sakai conference in Los Angeles on June 14 -
16. I would like to invite you to join us in Los Angeles, and to solicit
your help in both defining and creating the agenda.

Many of the conference attendees will be using or evaluating Sakai, but we
hope to include broader content that speaks to effective systems and
practices with technology-enhanced teaching, learning and research.

We have created a Request for Presentation Suggestions to allow broader
participation in suggesting the conference content and presentations that
would be most helpful. Please take a moment to share your suggestions
about the sessions and content that would be most beneficial. This
information can be submitted and reviewed immediately.

We have also posted the Call for Presentation Proposals requesting
proposals for conference sessions, pre-conference workshops, birds of a
feather topics, and showcases/tech demos. Please consider sharing your
expertise in a formal session, or an informal discussion or demo.
IMPORTANT: proposals are due on April 3. If you are planning on putting in
a proposal for a pre-conference workshop, these are due March 27.

I look forward to seeing you in June!

Thank you,
Brian

Brian Dashew
Instructional Designer, Academic Technology & eLearning
Marist College
Library 317
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
(845) 575-3303