[Portfolio] Fwd: Portfolio Visioning Meeting 4 PM EDT, Tuesday, March 22, Demonstration of new Montréal Matí portfolio functionality

Jacques Raynauld jacques.raynauld at hec.ca
Wed Mar 23 09:05:58 PDT 2011

Hi everyone.  Please find below a link to some screencasts of our portfolio
prototype presentation during yesterday's Portfolio Visioning Meeting.  This
work in progress is focused on assessment portfolios.

http://vimeo.com/album/1558908

In fact, we have four screencasts:

1.  Overall presentation of the project and links to the Sakai OAE approach
2.  Demo of a form builder tool (ORBEON)
3.  Demo of our portfolio tool (using grading rubrics and workflow)
4.  Quick tour of a promising competency gradebook (EmaEval) to be
integrated to our approach

Thanks to all yesterday's participants and looking forward to your comments
and questions.

Jacques Raynauld
MATI Montréal

Hello OSP Community

This month's Portfolio Visioning meeting, TUESDAY, March 22, 4-5 PM Eastern
Daylight Time, will feature a presentation by Jacques Raynauld from Montréal
Matí demonstrating the latest version of a portfolio prototype designed to
be compatible with Sakai OAE. Included in the presentation and demonstration
will be:

   - Connecting with Sakai portfolio vignettes
   - Portfolio building blocks (forms, rubrics, workflow)
   - Our approach within Sakai OAE
   - A portfolio assessment scenario
   - Demo: building a real portfolio using our tool
   - Competency gradebook and reports

We will be using the Indiana University audio bridge:
Phone Number: (317) 278-7008
PIN: 456922#
Jacques Raynauld will be posting links to his screencast on the Portfolio
Visioning<https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/OSP/Portfolio+Visioning+for+Sakai+3.0>page
in Sakai Confluence.

We hope you will join us!

Janice