[Portfolio] Attachments in matrix evaluation

Ward, Lynn E. leward at iupui.edu
Thu Jul 28 04:38:42 PDT 2011

Here's a form similar to what Mark Z describes.

Lynn Ward, Principal Systems Analyst, Academic and Faculty Services
University Information Technology Services <http://uits.iu.edu/>
Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
Information Technology and Communications Complex (IT 225D)
535 West Michigan Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202
Phone: 317-278-5713  E-mail: leward at iupui.edu