[Portfolio] Word documents vs. Forms in Portfolios

Robin Hill Hill at uwyo.edu
Thu Jul 7 10:27:41 PDT 2011

Last fall, I wrote a narrative of simple portfolio development, from start to finish, with the OSP tools.  You can find it on the Portfolio Project Confluence page, https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/OSP/Project+--+Portfolio (by following the "Narrative" link at the bottom of the Community Resources box).  It contains "real" sample materials and screenshots.

This might help to clarify the options and determine your course.  The process as described looks daunting, because it requires serious planning and design, and serious technical work-- and because my own venture was somewhat uninformed and sloppy.  But the problems that I illustrated, so helpfully, you can rectify!-- with adequate resources and good management.

--
  Robin K. Hill, Ph. D.      Coordinator of Instructional Computing, University of Wyoming
  http://www/uwyo.edu/ctl